Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Flowers!

I was already to post some knitting when this basket of flowers arrived at my front door! Aren't they incredible? And if you could only smell them...fabulous. Nothing like the scent of fresh flowers in my opinion. I have a flower heart so these brought a huge smile to my face and reached inside to where the empty places live just waiting to be filled.

Now it was my anniversary yesterday and the DH and I had a wonderful dinner out so when these arrived, I thought maybe he had sent them. I was happily surprised to find out that my lovely and generous friend Deborah ...my ITE pal extraordinaire...sent them! Isn't she the BEST? I am convinced that I was first in line to be the honorary knitter of her tote!

Thank you, Deborah for your beautiful generous heart. I love them!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

those are pretty, thanks for the picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home