Friday, October 27, 2006

Black Cat Friday followed by Men in Kilts

I realize that this is an odd post, but then, I am feeling odd today. The fall air is quite intoxicating and I am finding life's responsibilites getting in the way of my desire to play. Hence, kitties and kilts.

This is Chaco. He is neither a girl nor is he from New Jersey. He is polydactyl on both front paws which gives him an edge in escaping whatever he wishes to escape from. One time he went after a wild turkey that turned on him. He was able to get away and has never attempted to play with those birds since. He watches from afar. Smart kitty. He's a good mouser and rater which he proudly brings in to add to his family's food storage. Such a good kitty. He gets unending love for his efforts. My life would be much emptier without him.

Now these boys don't bring me food or curl up beside me. They just bring me pleasure. There is nothing on this earth quite so wonderful to watch than men in kilts. I try to go wherever there might be a man in a kilt as often as possible. I think the very best circumstance for seeing a man in a kilt is anywhere that you would not expect them to be. I remember seeing a handsome young fella about to disembark from a boat ramp onto a boat...in his kilt. It was a site to behold.

Thank you to all the brave men out there willing to bare their lovely calves and knees and....

So...this is kitties and kilts Friday from now on...I can sure use the break from "all things serious"...which we can return to the rest of the week. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger donna said...

I bought my hubby a utilikilt but I can never get him to wear it....

Sigh.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger CrissyPo said...

I always get a kick from seeing my husband in a kilt (he plays the bagpipes and is of Scottish heritage), but I tread lightly since he takes it quite seriously ;)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Nickie said...

Just the thought of my husband wearing a kilt makes my heart go pitapat...but he is no Scottish highlander. Donna, it must be unique to Scottish bones to dare to wear a kilt. Crissy, I am downright jealous! Not only a kiltwearer to walk proudly beside but a bagpiper as well!!!

Oh quit drooling Nickie...

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Deborah said...

I met a guy in a kilt and beautiful socks at Rhinebeck. Really cute, but sounds like you have it way worse than me...

I'm going to post his picture, just for you Nickie!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Gunfighter said...

Hi,

A regular kiltwearer, checking in.

Just thought that I would say hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home