Monday, August 07, 2006

Saving the Best for Last...

Here are my lovely Cinnamon Rolls...as good tasting as they are to look at. You really can't go wrong with sugar, butter, flour, cinnamon and yeast...did I mention sugar? There is so much of it that it should be mentioned twice. The recipe actually calls for frosting...I left it off. Just looking at the end result would have put me in diabetic shock. If I ever make these again I will put in some walnuts...almost everything is better with nuts.

These went to the neighbors, my daughter and her husband and a few in the freezer for Jon and Gwyn. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Oh my gosh, they look so yummy! It's early morning over here, but you sure made me hungry with this pic - ohhh, one or two of those with a steaming cup of coffee - divine! ;)

Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger janet said...

And where is the recipe for those buns?? They look so yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home