Friday, June 09, 2006

Behold! A Finished Sweater!

I actually can't believe that I have finished a sweater. Mind you, a very easy one and sleeveless. And the yarn was very forgiving. And it cost less than 10 bucks. And the yarn was very forgiving. Though easy to knit (1 x1 rib for lots of stretch) it was difficult to photograph the color. It's really fuschia.

It also fits...now how did that happen? And quite comfortable.

Specifics:

Tutu yarn from ModaDea. I got mine at Michael's on sale for a little over 2 bucks a skein. It only took a little over 4 and I'm a big girl. They might still have some if you have a Michael's in your neighborhood.

Pattern...I was given the pattern by a woman on the cruise ship back in February. It was one of the little "tear offs" that you find hanging up near the yarns...free.

It would take a normal knitter a very short time to knit this. I knitted this off and on and in between a couple of other projects, so it took me a while. Knitting ADD.

Now on to the other projects...coming soon to my neighborhood. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger CrissyPo said...

Hey, that's great! But, you know, that makes me a slacker, cause I still haven't finished my first sweater. (Of course, now it's warm, so there's not a whole lot of motivation!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home