Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Open Yours Too!

Look what came to me in the mail today! And from Western Australia! These wonderful fabrics, tags, pom pom kit, buttons and postcards were my gift from my exchange partner, Helena Tay, as part of the Open Yours Too hobby exchange. Helena is a wonderful artist and created the artwork for the postcards. She also works with paper and does collage. She made the tags you see in the photo. I am honored to have such a remarkable artist choose fabrics for me which I really love! I am going to have WAY too much fun with all of these goodies! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger CrissyPo said...

Ooooh the package looks like fun! I really enjoyed getting stuff from my Sockapaloooza pal. I can't think of any easy sock patterns off the top of my head, but the Sensational Knitted Socks book was really great in that it really helped you through areas that are difficult. I would probably try an online sock tutorials and make one of those first: http://hipknitism.com/classes/basic_ribbed_socks/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home