Thursday, March 02, 2006

Knitting on Board

Here I am just beginning AGAIN the back of my sweater. I have ripped it twice now. By the end of the cruise I was up the back about 6 inches. YES I AM A SLOW KNITTER. But these are tiny needles, for me. There were not that many other knitters on board which was disappointing. I did meet one knitter who shared her pattern for the extremely cute tank top that she was knitting. It was knitted from Moda Dea yarn in a 1 x 1 rib and that is going to be my next project. In fact, if I can get the yarn at my local Michael's (where she got hers) I may have it going concurrently. I like to have more than one project going because it eases the boredom.

I did not like cruising...too boring. And way too confining. And there was too much food. And yoga classes were extra and too expensive. And it was boring. I wanted to get off the boat after about 3 days. I realized that I am a doer and like to be my own director of acitivites. No more cruising for me. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger CrissyPo said...

Bummer about having to start the back over. I just finished the back of mine a couple of days ago, so keep the faith!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, I guess I won't ask if you had a good vacation!

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

You did say that you were a landlover!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger kathy said...

Hello! I just noticed your comment on my blog and turns out I was reading your blog not to long ago! Funny. I love, love, love your skirt by the way. I personally thinks it's gorgeous as is but I love that fairy look. Cheers to Nourishing Traditions and organic fairies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home