Thursday, February 16, 2006

Das Boat

I will be on this boat this coming Saturday. I will bring my knitting, a sketchbook, my Mim journal, some clothes, my DH and dramamine. I'm hoping to see whales as we will be leaving from San Francisco and doing the Mexican coastline towns. I want to get some sun on my pasty winter face. I want to dance and play and not have to cook or clean for 10 whole days.

Oh no, I am NOT forgetting to take Jamie and Claire with me; that is the 4th book in the Outlander series that I am enjoying WAY too much. Such great stories Diana Gabaldon writes.

I have made one dress, one pair of pants and one skirt for this trip. I have made alterations to a few garments. I need to pack. The weather will change from a cool 48 degrees to a steamy 90 degrees so the packing will have to cover all these extremes.

I'm a landlubber so this will take some courage on my part. Wish me luck. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Good luck! And have a great trip. Sounds like a fabulous break.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

This landlubber wishes you bon voyage and hope you have a lovely time. No cooking or cleaning for 10 days would entice even me to get on a boat.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Miriam said...

A cruise sounds like so much fun! Except for the whole floating around on water I can't stand up in... argh... scary!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger CrissyPo said...

How's the Favorite Sweater going? Are you going to bring it on your trip?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home