Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Two Guys

Here are my "guys" circa 1976. Yesterday my older guy was 67 years old. Today my younger guy is 32. I am so proud to be a part of their lives; each has given me enduring "gifts" that have no monetary value. Their gifts to me have been the gift of watching them unfold; participating in theirs and other people's lives. Here's the thing...they have made the world a better place by being in it...they have made me a better person. Happy Birthday, guys. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Chris said...

:)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

That is so sweet and you know what, they say behind every great man (men) there is a great woman so maybe you have had a fairly big input in their lives. Hope you all have a great day together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home